Because Tiger Woods doesn’t get enough attention, we thought we’d make him our focus today.
- Tiger Woods will be skipping his press conference today because of back spasms. It’s nothing to worry about because, as we all know, it is “not the nerve pain that’s kept him out for so long.”
- Golf Channel will be showing two Tiger Woods British Open wins this morning. At 11:00 am, they will show the Rock Ishii Ball tourney, where Woods played with a distance ball unavailable to other players. This was the heart of Woods’s “dominant” phase. Woods his NO bunkers then entire week. (I never hit landing area bunkers when I hit from the women’s tees.) The tournament is widely acknowledged to be golf’s version of Son of Flubber.
- Tiger Woods amazingly played in a pro tourney at age 16! He missed the cut badly, finishing better than just a handful of players, but just playing was an incredible accomplishment. (Jordan Spieth also played in his first PGA Tour tournament at age 16. He could only manage to make the cut and finish T16.)
- Woods won a PGA Tour event at age 20! (Jordan Spieth, on the other hand, didn’t manage that feat until he was 19.)
- Tiger Woods won his first full-field major at the age of 23! (Jordan Spieth couldn’t manage at until age 20.)
- Tiger Woods won his second major at age 23! (Jordan Spieth couldn’t manage that until age 20.)
- Why can’t Woods do a press conference using Skype?
- Are there any writers other than Lanny H who respect and support the President of the United States of America?